Monday, November 29, 2010

You're Never Over

"The days are cold, livin' without you
The nights are long, I'm growing older
I miss the days of old, thinkin' about you
You may be gone, but you're never over"


(Eminem - You're Never Over)

I know, quoting a lyric about a dead friend and using it to an "it's complicated"-lover isn't the best thing a romantic can do. But this song has been stuck in my head all day and it reminded me of you.

I was gonna write about something else here. Something like an article of how to quit smoking, or masturbation facts, or sushi restaurants in Bandung, or other manly stuffs like that. But I couldn't. You just left this city and my mind's still on you. Im turning into cheese. Lovely warm super duper ultra tender yellow cheese. In fact, I have to stop writing this post before I write something that can turn the whole world into a huge pan pizza with stuffed crust. Okay. I will stop.


true love is when you put a fork in your lover's eyes and she smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment