Saturday, July 28, 2012

Survival

If my life in the second half of 2012 is converted into a [low-budget] film, then it must have just come into the Second Act right now.

Turned out that my mood hasn't changed much since my last post, so it mustn't have been caused by hunger. Though it COULD have been caused by the month Ramadhan in one way or another. Like, for example, my sleep pattern has been fucked up for a week now, I don't regularly have lunch, and most people I know are fasting and it change the way they act. Ok I'm sorry, I know it's not ethical to bash other people's way of pleasing their god, so I'll stop talking about fasting now.

I just have no idea what to write in this post, but I feel like I have to write something just because. So I'll start bubbling about random stuff, like, er, what, London Olympics.

What? Who cares about a world event that is not World Cup? I don't know, the British maybe. We all know that The Olympics has always been about bragging of the host country rather than about the sporting event itself. That. And the amazing multi million dollars opening ceremony. And the amazing multi million dollars closing ceremony. The matches in between are just fillers. But still, the British really care, or else they wouldn't set up these crazy shits to hold an event that's probably not even half as interesting as the newest Batman movie.

The point is, I don't really care about The Olympics. The only reason I even heard about it is because Muse, my favorite band, made the official Olympics 2012 theme song (Survival), which is a weird selection for a  theme song because it's not catchy at all. So I'll stop talking about The Olympics.

It's obvious I'm not in the mood to write isn't it? -_-

Well, no I'm not in the mood. I hope I'll survive this and make it through to Act III.

No comments:

Post a Comment