Saturday, June 9, 2007

No More Sorrow

This post contains some insignificant words written by some boy inside a box. They're so useless that under no circumstance should it be read by anyone, including you. However, should some stubborn homo sapiens insist to read the rants below, it's compulsory for him/her to whip his/her back 100 times with a USB cable, no lie please.



Alright, this is got to die. This is got to stop. I read my last posts and wtf? they're full of shits. Not just normal shits, they're like pieces of shit from a person who has just eaten a squid, a giant stinky blackish itchy bitchy squid. Yuck.

Anyway, SPMB is getting closer. There are 3 more try-outs in SSC. Stupid me by wasting more time writting this useless dump. Oh my god--that is, if god exists--I remember I wrote those posts, and I know I'll make more in the future, but I don't know why the fuck I wrote those stuffs.

god, I even found a strange txt file called sickman.txt in my desktop. I think I made it some days ago,, erm.. I don't know. I feel weird just by thinking that I made this. It looks like I know the original song, but I forget what it is (please tell me if you recognise it). The txt contains these text:

-----------------------------------------------
Fuck for Fauzi - Sickman (It's Not Easy)

I can't stand to cry
Im not that whiney
But I'm a sickman
Every part of me

Im more than a trash
Im more than a stone
Im more than some stupid face inside the room
It's not easy to be me

I wish that I could stand
Firmly on my feet
Find a way of life
A bright future i'll never get

it may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even a sick person has the right to wish
I may be disturbe, But I still have conscience
Even a sick person has the right to dream

It's not easy to be me.

Go, Go, and away.. away from me..
I hope it's alright, I hope Sorrow wont come tonight.

I'm not crazy.. No I am not..

I can't stand to cry
Im not that whiney
Boys weren't meant to have
Flows of tears between their face

I am only a boy in a silly singlet
Digging for messages from the heaven above
I am only a boy in a silly singlet
Finding for the truth about The Creator
Who created me
Who created me
Who created me
Who created me

Im only a boy in a funny singlet
Im only a boy looking for a dream
Im only a boy in a funny singlet
It's not easy...
It's not easy...
To be.. me.
-----------------------------------------------

Hahaha. That is ridiculous. But everything about this blog IS ridiculous. I remember when I decided to make this blog so that I could write some useful stuff for people, or, at least, for my writing practice. But pity me for being as unreliable as Leonardo Da Vinci but not being as creative as him. This blog is a scumbag now, literally, scum (sampah) bag (tempat)) :p It's because.... I don't know. My mood always migrate to the wrong pole when Im alone and wandering. And I hate it more than I despise R&B.

By the way, my friend's dad had just died yesterday. It was diabetes. Just like my grandma who died two months ago. LUCKY THEM for leaving this deceased world so soon, I hope they're happy on the other side. ("Have a positif thinking!", wasn't it what th always s?).

Morals of the post:

1. Life isn't naturaly easy. It's not easy to be who we are (is it?)
2. Being depressive sucks ass. (I know, i know, I'll try to be maniac instead! No? I'll try to be none of them then.)
3. Do NOT consume too much sugar; do NOT be fat; do NOT be depressive; and do NOT have a menopause (as if you have a choice), they all can cause diabetes.
4. Diabetes kills.
5. Are you reading this post? Goddamnit I wrote it clearly that you may not read this post, CAN'T YOU READ!? Now go take a USB cable..

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very interesting!
    Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
    I'll publish on my blog!.
    And if you want I can link your blog on mine!


    EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you have a strange hobby. Collecting pics of people's desktop :p okay, i'll do it when I go home! and I'll send it to u the next time Im online!

    ReplyDelete