Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bleed it Out! *crotzzz!!*

I have never stopped believing until my belief betrayed me.



I bleed it out,
Digging deeper just to throw it away.

I bleed it out,
Digging deeper just to throw it away.

I bleed it out,
Digging deeper just to throw it away,

Just to throw it away,

Just to throw it away.

(Chorusnya Bleed it Out, track ke-4 di album Minutes to Midnight)


So, anyway, Im trapped inside this nice trap. I didn't make this. It feels warm and makes my life lives. Everyday I feel like I want to dig this trap, to make it deeper and deeper, and warmer. But sometimes im worried thinking that someday I will have no choice but to throw it away.. and I know, I know it better than Linkin Park do, it gotta hurt.

But Radiohead always told me to be optimistic. So I believe.

------------

Speaking of belief, I belief that MALAM JUMAT KLIWON is the worst Indonesian Horror Movie I've ever seen. and I believe that it is the best Indonesian Horror Movie I've ever felt.

Anyway, see you guys. I believe that this is my last post for this month, and I believe that i'll be back on July, coz I believe, SPMB is gonna be kinda hard, and I believe that I'll have to study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment